We finally made it to the animal park this summer, as I was driving I was thinking to myself - why have I not gone yet. It is a quick 15 minute drive and the kids are old enough to really enjoy all the animals and sites. My friend Debbie rode down with us and is always a big help with the kids plus we met my friend Kristy and her three kiddos. It was a great day, not too hot and we had shade for the majority of it. The kids did a lot of walking, but we made Logan get in the stroller for the hills - he just took too long. The kids were exhausted and took a great 2 1/2 hour nap when we got home. I did a good job of taking pictures when we got there and then just forgot.
Waiting for our friends by the gorillas.
No comments:
Post a Comment